Emery’s Place is a privately-owned consignment and resale store. You have elected Emery’s Place as your selling agent for your merchandise. Emery’s Place reserves the right to reject any and/or all merchandise. Please read this contract thoroughly and carefully.
- All consignment items MUST be clean. Clothing items should be new or gently used, free of stains, holes, smells and any other flaws. Hard goods should be free of damage, chips, cracks, and any other flaws. Damaged items will not be accepted.
- Consigned item(s) are accepted for a 120 day consignment period and will remain on the property of Emery’s Place. You, the consignee will receive and call 1 week prior to the end of the 120 day consignment period. Consigned item(s) that did not sell in that 120 day consignment period can be picked be. Items must be picked up within 7 days. Items left after the 7 day pick-up period will become property of Emery’s Place. Items will be donated or liquidated as to the discretion of Emery’s Place.
- Emery’s Place will establish and set pricing on all consigned items. Pricing is determined by condition, manufacturer or brand, quality, and the market value. Items will be researched prior to accepting items by these terms.
- Emery’s Place will attempt in every way to sell the consigned item(s) by means of promotion and sales. All online marketing tools will be used in efforts to promote and sale consignment item(s).
- Taxes: Emery’s Place agrees to collect and pay North Carolina sales taxes.
- Commission and Payments: You will receive 50% of each item sold price. Checks will made out and mail by the 15th of every month for the previous month.
- Contact Information: You are responsible for letting Emery’s Place know if you have any change in contact information in a timely manner. If contact cannot be established you within 2 weeks after the end of the 120 day consignment period, items will be donated or liquidated as to the discretion of Emery’s Place.
- Sales: Emery’s Place will send out via email, an updated sales report. This will be sent out on a weekly basis on Sundays for the prior week. If you prefer the sales report to be sent on a bi-weekly or monthly basis, please state so on your consignee information form.